New Nebraska Cardiothoracic Surgeon Locums to Permanent Job
New Nebraska Cardiothoracic Surgeon Locums to Permanent JobAssignment Details/Requirements #78881:
- Looking for a candidate interested in a locum to permanent position
- Board Certification required
- Nebraska license required. Can consider IMLC candidates, cannot accept Nebraska locum license.
- Will have an eight hour day of clinic/procedures. Call at night. 24-hour weekend call (with rounds)
- ACLS, ATLS, BLS, DEA required
- No malpractice (for credentialing purposes) highly preferred
- Prefer local candidates not requiring flights Jackson & Coker offers:
+ Weekly direct deposit
+ A-Rated Malpractice Insurance with tail
+ In-House travel agency
+ 24/7 recruiter availability & single point of contact
+ Experienced in-house Privileging Coordinators Ready to get started - apply here!
Jeff Khawly | email@example.com | 678.690.7236
Jeff Khawly is a Recruiting Consultant specializing in Surgery and Surgery sub-specialty placement at Jackson & Coker, one of the most well-recognized healthcare staffing firms in the United States. Jackson & Coker offers physicians and advanced practitioners help finding locum tenens, locums-to-permanent and telehealth job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide. It has been named by Staffing Industry Analysts a “Best Staffing Firm to Work For.'
For more jobs, visit Jackson & Coker.